Guided By Principles, Focused On Success
We know that the Crypto market is full of risk, and some would argue that Binance Smart Chain has become a place where scams are rife.
We are going to change that, and as part of our commitment to you; our customers, our supporters and hopefully investors we have drawn up some founding principles and gathered them into this charter.
- We will not mislead our Investors
We will not purchase fake Likes, we will not fill our groups with Bots; we will ensure to our best ability that the numbers do not lie.
- We will not implement any blacklisting function.
Individual wallets will not be prevented from selling
- We will not rug
We will not rug, but it is a sad reflection of the market that this needs said.
- We will not burn Tokens
Our supply is fixed and eternal as it has been carefully judged to the size of the market.
- We will always put the interest of the Investors first
We will always act in a manner that is respectful of the trust in which we are given.
- We will not waste Development & Marketing funds.
We will use funds raised in the same way we would our own; we will seek good value, solid metrics and solid learnings.
- We will not look to penalise holders by implementing high taxes.
Our Buy & Sell Taxes will never exceed 15%, and both will be set at 10% at launch, our aim will be to half these at a large Market Cap.
- Any major purchases will be made public
Whilst we cannot itemise every purchase, should we determine the need to invest a major amount into Marketing or Development we will make this known and rationalised to Investors.
- The Team will not liquidate any of our holdings without good reason
We will only sell when needed to fund the delivery of the project.
- We will not abandon the project
Whatever the market cap, no matter how high or low – we will see our vision delivered.
- We will not discriminate
All Investors are given the same respect.
- These principles are eternal
If we are fortunate enough to be acquired, the purchaser of the company/project will have to legally abide by these same conditions.